It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening,
Psalm 92: 1-2
It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High.
What is it about worship that can break our hearts wide open?
I have always loved music, and I especially love some good worship music. It’s as if I can’t keep my hands or my feet still as I sing out loud to the Father. That true heart connection that happens when we open up and let Him fill us up as we surrender.
It is good to proclaim His unfailing love in the morning and His faithfulness in the evening.
This week I am thankful for
- the goodness and the faithfulness of God
- the battles God fights on our behalf
- the work of the Spirit on the inside of us
- the very Word and the privilege to read it
- a heart broke wide open to be filled up by Him
What are you thankful for?