As I sit and think about the last week and all that we have to be thankful for, a few on the top of my list this week would be:
- the opportunity to rope at one of the biggest rodeos – Cheyenne Frontier Days
- family – the support, the love and the help that family can provide is truly priceless
- friends – the people who pour life into our boys and take them along as their own
- a new bathroom remodel – out with the old and in with the new
- and of course – these two… they make my heart smile
What are you thankful for today?