I don’t know about you, but I feel like since summertime hit our schedule has doubled in speed!
This week I am so grateful for:
- sprinklers going and wet swim trunks on the floor
- growth in my garden plants finally
- water balloons and swim goggles
- round hay bales to climb on
- nice horses to teach our boys
Our summer is starting to be full of late dinners, less sleep, and more fun! I love getting out of the regular “routine” and living life full of adventure.
What about you? What are some things you are thankful for today?